At Pen we believe in doing business differently. In recruitment - the most personal of all professional industries - we personalise everything we do. So while our range of covers means we can insure the full spectrum of recruitment companies' needs, equally, our modular approach means we can build a commercial combined package to fit the unique needs of each client. We quote each policy on an individual basis and apply rates, terms and conditions to the needs of the specific risk presented.
We are experts at recruitment. We have been underwriting recruitment risks for over 20 years* - 17 of them through an exclusive agreement with Chubb - and because we understand the detail of exposures that agencies face in their day to day trading we can be confident in our high limits - and your clients can too. Our expertise means we are quoting on 98%** of the risks shown to us and our simple rating structure and new slick quoting system mean you will get a quick response.
Our product includes several differentiated covers such as Tax Investigation, including IR35 Investigations. Plus, following an actuarial review, we've relaxed our Drivers' Negligence acceptance criteria to accept drivers from age 21 upwards to assist agencies in filling the UK's driver shortage. We also add value wherever we can, such as in-house claims handling so you can be sure that your professional clients will get a professional, personal service.
We believe it's our personalised approach that gives us our conversion rate of over 40%** and a renewal retention rate that is even higher. Plus, with flexible commission rates, our brokers get a personalised service too.
*Originally trading under our legacy brand, Dallas Kirkland **January - September 2016
With a 44% growth rate~, the recruitment sector is one of the fastest expanding in the UK - and one of the biggest opportunities for brokers.
With premiums from £100 to £250K, we can cover all types of recruitment agency, regardless of size or sector, from micro and SME through to corporate agencies:
- Agencies placing temps, as well as agencies placing permanent staff
- Agencies supplying workers to a huge range of industries from Secretarial to Driving and Dom Care Agencies
- Agencies who retain contractual liability for direction, supervision and control
- Agencies which place some temps outside the UK
~MarketLine Industry Profile Employment Services in the United Kingdom January 2015
- Public and Product Liability up to £10M
- Employers Liability up to £25M
- Professional Indemnity up to £10M including vicarious liability to protect agencies against claims of negligence emanating from errors and omissions by placed personnel
- Cyber cover
- PA for temps and/or the agency's own staff up to £25K
- Office Buildings, with or without cover for Office Contents
- Office Contents with optional computer breakdown and data reinstatement
- Drivers Negligence up to £10K
- Fidelity Bonding up to £250K
- Legal Expenses up to £100K
- D&O up to £5M
- Business Interruption
Does your client also need?